Saturday, June 5, 2010

J'arrive

Well... I'm here! I've successfully escaped from crazy family and am living with my friend Quentin in Lyon. His family is amazing. Ridiculously nice and good hosts. The food here is just as good and there is more of it. Finally I'm sampling some drinks in France. I had just water before so its nice for a change! There are also two dogs here which are crazzzyy.. they're love in life is to eat and chase tennis balls. If I don't see one, usually two, in their mouth something is wrong. They're dumb but adorable haha.

Yesterday Quentin took me around downtown for a little bit. Lyon is a very pretty city around two rivers and mountains. So I think I'm going to try to find one more climbing expedition before I leave :)

Edit: Started writing this earlier but not motivated so I'll finish lataa. In the mean time watch some Eddie Izzard!

No comments:

Post a Comment