Saturday, April 17, 2010

I woood laaack to buy a ammburgaarrr...

Not too much to talk about today. This week has been kinda chill. (P.s the French can't say Hamburger enough. The line from the Pink Panther. I'll post a vid soon with that.) So anyway, I'm becoming domesticated haha. Today I did the dishes, prepared the food for dinner, did everyone's laundry and cleaned the terrace. I'm going to buy my maid's uniform tomorrow. Nahh I really don't mind that much, I just think I could pull the outfit off, what do ya think? Really the only other thing I did was a 4 mile run this morning through the countryside, which I'm trying to do everyday now. Exercise is so much easier to do with this view. I'll try and get some pictures up soon. Oh, and tomorrow I'm going to get a taste of my first European Disco haha. This should be interesting. But in the meantime enjoy meeting the guy I'm here for.. Matt!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! love it!!!! Please buy a maid outfit they'd love it I'm sure!!!

    ReplyDelete