Friday, April 30, 2010

Note to OCD women.

Okay, pissed off just enough to write a little side note for today. This mom is KILLING me. I helped set the table for dinner tonight, and she told me to clean it afterwards. We all started to, then the dad and son left and I did it by myself. But i left some food on the table because I didn't know where to put it. She comes into the living room just now like, DAVEEEED, come here! So I come and she goes into how there is still stuff on the table and onto a rant about how I need to help out more, and how I never do the dishes, clean, etc... ARE YOU SERIOUS???? So I said "ummm what? most of the time it is ME who did the dishes, and I clean the table every night after dinner! (and take out the trash)" Man I was pissed but held it in, I mean she is completely mental. In a normal day I do the dishes, and at least help prepare the food and keep the kitchen clean by wiping down everything.. always asking if I can help her with something. Never a thank you. In fact she expects it, and I want to remind her its not in my contract. I paid thousands to be here to teach, not to be a freakin maid. And if she keeps it up much longer I'm gunna make that verrrry clear.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha oh my gosh, Daveed - you are so funny! Your "mom" reminds me of some of the people who work at my Starbucks store. Thankfully my store manager keeps their OCD in check...too bad no one can stick up for you with Mama.

    Sounds like everything is fun. When do you start teaching?

    ReplyDelete