Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bull dookie

I figure about time for an update. I'm also writing this with the taste of window cleaner in my mouth... Matt thought it would be hilarious to spray me in the face while eating lunch haha. Of course that caused me to deliver a beating on him as much as I could legally do.. then spray him relentlessly. I then went to the bathroom to rinse my eyes and he locked me inside. I think he won that one. I know where he sleeps though. Dealing with 14 year old boys is no easy task. I've givin up on the english lessons. But to be honest I could care less at this point. Oh, and the mom is back to being a sneaky you know what. Its two days in a row now she has walked right in front of me on her way to the gym and didnt ask if I wanted to come... knowing full well I paid 100 euros for a membership there. The ONLY thing that has kept me from absolutely exploding on her in a frenglish tirade is the fact that she brings home tasty treats that put me in a sugar coma.

But hey, two more weeks and I'm living with my french friend in Lyon and having a blast again. This past weekend I went to Nîmes again to see off my american friend. Had a chance to meet some german girls who I'm going to meet there this coming weekend for the festival! Its one of those where bulls run through the streets and there are bunch of games going on. There is one that I want to do where a bull chases you through a pool and if you make it to the other side you win money. I say this now, we'll see when the time comes.

Also can't wait til this Mistral ends. 50 mph winds alll day everyday is getting old. Though it did cause me to notice all the trees here. I couldnt help but notice them because its me who has to sweep the leaves up. But still, they are very pretty. Id say perfect but there are no elves baking cookies inside them.

No comments:

Post a Comment