Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Internet Café Alongée

Well. I'm now reduced to using internet cafés haha. the mom took the family computer and keeps it at work now. prices are ridiculous.. like 3 dollars for 30 minutes. but I need my email to communicate with everyone here and my family so guess I'm stuck til my charger comes.

Speaking of paying, everything is sooo expensive here! A coke costs almost 3 dollars. Good luck finding a meal under 20. Restrooms cost 50 centiemes to & Euro to use. I'm surprised they dont charge to use sidewalks, or breathe their french air =) So my money is going fast. Just took my last little bit out today.

I also finally figured out my plans. I'm staying here in L'islesurlasorgue until the first week of June, bouncin, then going to live with one of my friends in Lyon, kinda using it as a home base so i can travel around to everywhere i want to see. I'm also beyond stoked about climbing the Calanques in a couple weeks. They're giant seacliffs, some over 1,000ft that end in well... the sea.

well my hour is uppp

No comments:

Post a Comment